73 Questions: A Blogger Parody
Have you seen any of those Vogue's 73 Questions videos yet? The ones where an interviewer meets up with a celebrity at their home and asks a series of quick questions. (Check them out on Youtube if you haven't)
The blogging community has come up with their own version of 73 Questions which seems like a fantastic way to get to know more about your favourite bloggers.
I was tagged by Charli from Life With Charli to play along. If you're looking for another lifestyle blogger to follow I would definitely recommend checking her work out. She's an excellent writer with some informative posts.
So, here we go...
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
Pumpkin Spice latte...there aren't any Starbucks in my area so I don't get to go very often. This is my favourite thing I have tried from there.
2. What does your workstation look like?
I use portable devices, so mainly my living room for blogging and writing. I work in an office during the day, but it is currently under renovations so I actually don't know what it will look like yet!
3. Favorite food?
Kit Kat bars and sesame garlic noodles
4. Favorite author?
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I think my bf is not allowed...
6. What is your favorite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Nutella straight from the jar
8. Favorite movie?
Scream and Halloween (1978 version)
9. Favorite book?
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
Laptop...I'm all about the portable devices
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Use seasoning (Thanks mom!)
13.What project are you working on right now?
A creative writing project for a course I'm taking, my online novel Elusive Darlings (a fictional young adult mystery...you should subscribe to it if you haven't already) on Chanillo, and 2 other blog posts
14. Favorite color?
15.Did you get good grades in school?
Depends on the subject
16. Dream job?
17. Play any sports?
Not a chance!
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post?
I love home remedy blog posts.
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Calm, creative, silly
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
Either a new laptop or a swimming pool
I only know this is something Harry Potter related because of Charli's blog. Don't hate me, but I know hardly anything about Harry Potter.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My pay raise
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
It was actually a pretty rough month since one of my cats passed away, but the people in my life who showed support reminded me of how lucky I really am.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Books arrived in the mail!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
When you're a grown adult with your own house but mom still shows up with your favourite foods.
32. Favorite season?
33. Favorite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
April from Parks and Rec
35. Do you like surprises?
Not really, unless it's a gift.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
A cat. My parents never wanted one, but one day I came home from school and my dad had saved a rescue cat and decided to keep him.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
My old cat took a dump on a pile of laundry that I fell on top of.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
The pleasure of meeting me.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Most days, unless I'm tired and order takeout.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
Pumpkin spiced anything!
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Mince meat pie
43. Cake or pie?
You seriously can't make me choose between pumpkin pie and confetti cake...my big butt wants both!
44. What’s your least favorite food?
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
Honey garlic sauce
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Nothing...I'll be sleeping.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
80's Slasher Filmography 101
48. Best animated film?
The Great Mouse Detective
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
When I'm not at home and he send me pics of him and the cat together.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Get to know each other and see what we have in common.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Trash talk an ex.
52. Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
"I heard you liked bad girls. I'm bad...at everything."
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name 3 things that can always be found in your purse?
Wallet, allergy pills, lotion
55. Favorite drink?
Coffee with hazelnut creamer and a dash of pumpkin spice
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite Sushi roll?
59. What lipstick do you use?
I'm always switching it up, but my favourite is Dopey by Colourpop
60. What foundation do you use?
Maybelline Fit Me...has the same quality as the good stuff but only a fraction of the price.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Vanessa Hudgens, she always has the best outfits.
63. Favorite Disney Character?
Pongo from 101 Dalmations
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work during the day, write during the evening.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
My Sister's Keeper
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Cats and Pumpkins
69. What is your favorite animal?
70. Favorite Illustrator?
Um...I can't think of any to name drop
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Stephen King or Jamie Lee Curtis
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
A good meal and a luxurious bath.
That's all for now guys! Stay tuned...I have more posts coming your way soon!